After seeing the Celebrity Style Watch: Blake Lively article, it should come as no surprise that we have a major fashion crush on the actress! Whether she is on the red carpet, casually running errands or appearing on a talk show, Blake never seems to disappoint us. In honor of Blake, as a true fashion inspiration, we are sharing our favorite 13 looks of Blake! We have done some major scouting to come up with these looks, and it wasn’t easy! Get ready to countdown Blake’s best 13!
12. On 10/14/2015 Blake left photoshoot in NYC wearing a gorgeous Retrograde fringed, leather jacket by Nour Hammour, along with dark denim, and burgundy + animal print sneakers.
11. Blake donned a beautiful mini dress by Marchesa while attending Fashion’s Night Out fashion show on 9/7/2010. Blake paired the dress with simple, black Christian Louboutin pumps.
10. Blake was spotted on the “Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon” on 4/21/2015 wearing an Antonio Berardi dress (Fall 2015 collection) with metallic Sophia Webster heels.
9. Blake wore head-to-toe colorful Gucci while attending the designer’s fashion show featuring the Spring 2014 collection during Milan Fashion Week.
8. Blake stunned in Gucci again on 10/14/2014 while attending the 2014 Angel Ball in NYC. The actress wore the dress from the line’s Resort 2015 collection.[/fusion_text]
7. When named the new face of L’Oréal in 2013 in Paris, Blake wore a Balmain dress from the Spring 2014 line. The actress paired the dress with nude Christian Louboutin pumps.
6. Pregnant Blake stuns again! While out and about in NYC, the pregnant actress looked chic in a black sweater dress, patterned jacket and knee-high leather Christian Louboutin boots.
5. While attending NYFW in February 2015, Blake’s first appearance after her baby daughter James was born was in full-on Gabriela Cadena during the Gabriela Cadena fashion show.
4. Blake attended the NYC Age of Adaline premiere wearing a gorgeous red, feathered Monique Lhuillier gown on 4/13/2015.
3. Blake wore a matching 3-piece John Galliano set from the Fall 2015 collection with Sophia Webster heels while at the SiriusXM Studios in NYC.
2. Blake stunned in the Monique Lhuillier Fall 2015 collection’s tuxedo coat with structured shoulders and embroidered tulle jumpsuit in NYC.
Our best Blake Lively look came from the 5/2014 Cannes Film Festival premiere of “Captives”. Blake wore a Gucci Premiére gown with over 180 cts of Lorraine Schwartz jewelry. Truly, Blake has never looked more stunning and timeless as this look right here!
2 thoughts on “Blake Lively’s Best 13 Looks”
Honestly though, can Blake Lively ever do wrong?! I love looks 2 and 3 of hers! She always looks fab!
Did you girls see the post “Blake’s Best 13”? @lizpaulino @shakia-kirksey @biancagrauss @laura-holland Blake Lively never fails! These outfits are my serious #fashiongoals