Ah, summertime. Beach days. Long nights. Sun rays.
Maybe it was the fact that summer vacation when we were little was a great time, but even as an adult, I always look forward to summer.
While I no longer get summer vacations like I did in grade school, I still love to make the most of the summer season.
In this episode, I’m sharing how you can live your best life this summer (and any summer after).
I want you to enjoy your summer, while being smart with your budget! Let’s dive in!
Here’s a glance at this episode:
- [03:00] It’s no secret that visiting all 50 states is a life goal of mine. In this City Girl Solutions segment, Kelsey asks which state I want to visit the most…and what I think of North Dakota!
- [05:40] Before considering summer vacations in a new place, think about all of the things that happen in your own city for the summer.
- [09:00] Visiting nearby cities can make for a wonderful summer vacation that helps you avoid going over-budget.
- [13:31] Live your best life this summer by channeling your inner-child and visiting theme parks or water parks!
- [16:11] To help you budget better during the summer, allocate more to your fun spending category, even if it means reducing other categories.
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Raya and City Girl Savings!” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show!
This helps me support more people — just like you — to make the best money moves as they make their way to their dream life.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. So many great episodes are on the way and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Listen to Episode 30 – Vacation Planning on a Budget
Get your question answered on the podcast! Ask your question here.
Struggling with your finances? Request a call with me (and get a budget)!
Follow City Girl Savings on Instagram
Follow City Girl Savings on TikTok
Join the City Girl Savings Facebook Group
Subscribe to the City Girl Savings Newsletter!