Unhappy with your life?
Disappointed by your diet?
Wishing you had more money?
If things aren’t going the way you want them to, I hate to break it to you…but sitting around and complaining isn’t going to help.
Whatever area (or areas) of your life you’re unhappy with, it’s time to do something about it.
Stop putting off improving your situation because time is of the essence.
The longer you prolong the work, the longer you prolong the success.
In this episode, I’m sharing 5 reasons to stop putting off improving your situation and life, so you can get to work immediately on changing things for the better.
Here’s a glance at this episode:
- [01:32] It doesn’t matter what you do, how old you are, where you’re from or how far away your goals are. YOU have the ability to change your situation for the better.
- [03:20] You don’t have to change your entire life in one day, but doing one thing each day to get you closer to your goals is completely doable.
- [05:28] When it comes to changing your situation, the hardest part is usually the beginning. Just remember this too shall pass.
- [09:50] Waiting on outside factors to help change your situation? You’re going to be waiting a very long time.
- [12:17] Quick fixes are not always the solution for long-term changes.
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Raya and City Girl Savings!” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show!
This helps me support more people — just like you — to make the best money moves as they make their way to their dream life.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. So many great episodes are on the way and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Get your question answered on the podcast! Ask your question here.
Listen to Episode 51 – Fearlessly Chasing a Life You Love with Madison Bailey Anaya
Struggling with your finances? Request a call with me (and get a budget)!
Follow City Girl Savings on Instagram
Follow City Girl Savings on TikTok