If you sit and think about it, in the grand scheme of things, life is incredibly short.
As far as we know, we get this one physical chance to make it as amazing as possible.
A lot of my life experiences have caused me to do a lot of soul-searching – and that has allowed me to get very clear on what my dream life looks like.
Every day, I make a conscious decision to do things that help me get closer to that dream life.
And that, makes me live each day feeling fulfilled.
Another woman doing the same is Madison Anaya of the Fearless Chase.
In this episode, I’m so excited to talk with Madison about how people can fearlessly chase a life they love.
Here’s a glance at this episode:
- [04:55] Madison shares some of the recent developments in her business and what’s made her feel in more alignment with life than ever.
- [10:48] Have you ever shared something exciting with a friend or family member only to have their fears placed on you? Madison walks us through her experience with this.
- [18:00] “Your definition of success will change.” As you move into different life seasons, success will look different in each stage.
- [26:45] Not sure where your limiting beliefs or unpopular opinions come from? Madison shares some tips to journal out those thoughts.
- [35:14] Toxic positivity is real. Madison and I get real on how to phrase your words so you don’t rub people the wrong way.
- [52:40] Every time you share an opinion, internally ask yourself “why”.
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Raya and City Girl Savings!” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show!
This helps me support more people — just like you — to make the best money moves as they make their way to their dream life.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. So many great episodes are on the way and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Follow Madison on Instagram
Follow Fearless Chase on Instagram
Listen to Episode 10 about how I redefined success for myself.
Listen to the Fearless Chase Podcast
Download the Free Money Moves Packet