Wealth doesn’t have to stay with the old, white men of the world.
In fact, now more than ever, women and people of color are breaking down all kinds of wealth barriers.
Although our society isn’t yet at a place where wealth is evenly distributed, it doesn’t mean we shouldn’t strive for it!
In fact, that’s more of a reason to strive for it!
In this episode, I’m sharing 5 not-so-secret secrets to building wealth that women need to know and understand.
When you know these things, you can start moving in the direction of building lasting wealth.
City Girl Savings was formed because I’ve my mission to empower as many women as possible to work towards financial success. The things you learn in this episode will help!
Here’s a glance at this episode:
- [01:51] In the latest City Girl Solutions Q&A, Raya gives a high-level overview of her savings accounts. A future episode will break down in detail her accounts and savings strategies!
- [06:00] Everyone has multiple options when it comes to investing. Retirement is just one of those options.
- [10:21] Raya explains why unsecured debt is so expensive and why this type of debt should be paid off first.
- [12:45] Racism, sexism, agism all exist in our country’s corporate and financial institutions, but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t try to work around those evils.
- [14:25] The more money you have, the more options you give yourself to live a life you want. Period.
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Raya and City Girl Savings!” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show!
This helps me support more people — just like you — to make the best money moves as they make their way to their dream life.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. So many great episodes are on the way and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Listen to Episode 44: Why You Need to Think About Retirement Now
Get your question answered on the podcast! Ask your question here.
Struggling with your finances? Schedule a free financial focus call with me!
Follow City Girl Savings on Instagram
Follow City Girl Savings on TikTok