It’s no secret that I love to travel. Traveling feeds my soul and keeps me motivated more than most things!
If you’ve been in the City Girl Savings community for a while, then you know that traveling is high on my priority list.
There’s something exciting about going somewhere new – experiencing a place you’ve never seen before!
It’s hard to describe the feeling, but traveling does it for me!
In this episode I’m sharing how traveling feeds my soul and keeps me motivated to work hard and reach my goals. I also share a few reasons why everyone needs to travel at some point in their life.
I truly believe that traveling (especially solo) can help people find their true selves and learn more about their life’s purpose. The more you travel, the more open-minded you become.
Traveling doesn’t have to cost a fortune either! Check out the episode An Introduction to Travel Hacking with The Miss Miles for ways to travel luxuriously, for free!
Here’s a glance at this episode:
- [02:18] Raya shares how she stays motivated when feelings of defeat kick in, in this City Girl Solutions Q&A.
- [05:05] One of the most important reasons why I love to travel is the feeling I get when I’m exploring something new and unknown. It’s gratifying.
- [10:10] Traveling serves as a great inspiration for me to continue working hard to reach my goals and more.
- [11:45] When I travel, I get a taste of the “good life”. I don’t just travel for materialistic reasons, but it’s so nice to be luxurious every now and then!
- [15:30] It can be scary for women to travel alone, but planning ahead of time makes all the difference.
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Raya and City Girl Savings!” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show!
This helps me support more people — just like you — to make the best money moves as they make their way to their dream life.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. So many great episodes are on the way and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Get your question answered on the podcast! Ask your question here.
Struggling with your finances? Schedule a free financial focus call with me!
Follow City Girl Savings on Instagram
Follow City Girl Savings on TikTok