Why should I pay to get help with my finances when there are plenty of free or low-cost options available?
Since I’m a coach that specializes in helping people who don’t know how to budget, you can imagine how many times I’ve been asked this question. And it’s perfectly valid.
The funny thing is, the people who are asking that question, aren’t asking questions like: why should I save so I don’t live paycheck to paycheck? Why should I control my spending so I can pay my bills?
Those are valid questions too!
The reason why people need to pay for help in areas they haven’t been successful in (finances included), is because they haven’t been able to figure it out themselves up until this point.
That’s not to say that no one can figure it out themselves. I sure did, as far as my finances go…But, it wasn’t easy.
It wasn’t overnight. It would have happened a lot faster with the right guide.
In this episode, I’m sharing why you need to invest in your financial success, and why it’s perfectly okay to spend money to get better with it.
Here’s a glance at this episode:
- [02:22] In this City Girl Solutions segment, I’m sharing some ideas for budget-friendly wedding planning.
- [04:35] If you’ve never invested in any type of coach or trainer, it can probably be hard to wrap your head around spending money to get better with something that you can learn on your own.
- [10:23] You can spend a lot of time researching and learning what you can do to improve your finances. The research may not cost money. However, you’re giving up your time at the expense of not spending money.
- [14:00] Nothing happens overnight – whether you work with a coach or not. You have to be consistent and put in the work to see the results.
- [18:09] Paying down your debt balances is a big part of building wealth. With the right plan, you can see progress in this area.
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Raya and City Girl Savings!” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show!
This helps me support more people — just like you — to make the best money moves as they make their way to their dream life.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. So many great episodes are on the way and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Learn more about Money Management Mastery!
Get your question answered on the podcast! Ask your question here.
Struggling with your finances? Request a call with me (and get a budget)!
Follow City Girl Savings on Instagram
Follow City Girl Savings on TikTok
Join the City Girl Savings Facebook Group
Subscribe to the City Girl Savings Newsletter!