Here’s the thing: some people are just natural-born spenders.
Give them some money and POOF! It’s gone!
But anyone can change their ways…heck, if I can do it, anyone can!
So, if you’re a spender, it doesn’t mean you can’t also be a saver!
In fact, there are some easy ways for spenders to get started with saving money, regardless of their habits.
In this episode, I’m sharing 5 easy ways for spenders to save money and keep it in savings!
I’m all about making life easier where I can, and I’m also all about helping you do the same!
If you’re a natural-born spender who struggles to save money, don’t worry, I got you covered!
Here’s a glance at this episode:
- [01:50] In this episode’s City Girl Solutions question, I’m sharing the books I recently read and the one I’m currently reading.
- [04:14] Unexpected events happen to us all. Having something in savings to help cover the costs of these events makes a world of difference.
- [06:10] If you are consistently saving money but often have to touch that savings, you’re likely saving too much money for your situation.
- [09:50] Trying to make cash only spending work? Start by looking at your budget to see how much you should be pulling in cash to spend.
- [14:00] Most people don’t know they’re overspending until they track their spending.
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Raya and City Girl Savings!” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show!
This helps me support more people — just like you — to make the best money moves as they make their way to their dream life.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. So many great episodes are on the way and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Listen to Episode 1 – Big City Spender to City Girl Saver
Get your question answered on the podcast! Ask your question here.
Learn more about my 1-on-1 money coaching program.
Struggling with your finances? Request a call with me (and get a budget)!
Follow City Girl Savings on Instagram
Follow City Girl Savings on TikTok