You see the thriving City Girl Savings community of thousands, the pretty website full of blog articles and money resources, and the sweet words from my coaching clients…but have you ever wondered what it looks like behind the scenes at City Girl Savings?
Are you curious to know what goes into making this business run on a daily basis?
Well, let me be the first to share that I’m not doing it alone…and I haven’t been for many years!
In this episode, I’m introducing you to the team behind City Girl Savings…interviewing each of them so they can share what they do for CGS, how working for CGS has impacted their own money situation, and some of their ambitions outside of the company.
Each of the CGS Team Members works part-time, so since I’m the only full-time member of the CGS team, I’ll also be sharing the work I do to keep this company running.
I hope you enjoy getting a look under the hood of City Girl Savings!
Here’s a glance at this episode:
- [06:45] Taelor has been on the CGS Team the longest and she shares the changes she’s made to her finances since following along with the CGS community.
- [18:22] Lena had wanted to be a client of CGS, but only became one after taking on a virtual assistant role a few years earlier.
- [31:26] Mariel is one of the newest members of the CGS Team. She shares what she does for work outside of CGS and her role on the CGS Team.
- [44:32] Brittany tries to show the CGS community that investing in yourself is worth it. Her role as a community manager has helped push the CGS mission forward.
- [54:30] Raya rounds out the episode by sharing the work she does for the City Girl Savings team.
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Raya and City Girl Savings!” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show!
This helps me support more people — just like you — to make the best money moves as they make their way to their dream life.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. So many great episodes are on the way and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Follow Taelor on Instagram
Follow Lena on Instagram
Follow Mariel on Instagram
Follow Brittany on Instagram
Follow Raya on Instagram
Get your question answered on the podcast! Ask your question here.
Follow City Girl Savings on Instagram
Follow City Girl Savings on TikTok