Tony Robbins once said, “if you’re not growing, you’re dying”.
What he means is that if you are not working to improve your life, in any area, you’re staying still.
When the mind settles for what is, nothing more comes.
That doesn’t sound good to me. What about you?
We must continue learning to continue growing.
There are so many ways to do that, but it all starts with the decision to invest in your personal success.
You must invest in things that will take your life to the next level.
Let’s get more specific. You should invest in things that will take your career, finances, relationships, health, mind, body, and soul to the next level.
You don’t have to work on all areas at once, but you do need to work on something.
In this episode, I’m sharing 7 ideas you can leverage to invest in your personal success and growth.
Here’s a glance at this episode:
- [02:20] Are you trying to improve in a specific area of your life? Consider working with a coach! There are coaches available to help with just-about everything
- [04:00] Spending time by yourself, ideally in a different place or environment, can be a great way to get to know yourself and identify what success looks like for you.
- [05:55] Thinking of going back to school? It can be a great way to invest in your success, just make sure the topic is something you can grow in over time.
- [08:30] Starting a business is a great way to invest in your own success. You also learn how resourceful you can be.
- [11:35] Group accountability programs can be an alternative to 1-on-1 coaching and still get you the benefit of learning and working towards your goals.
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Raya and City Girl Savings!” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show!
This helps me support more people — just like you — to make the best money moves as they make their way to their dream life.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. So many great episodes are on the way and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Learn about my 1-on-1 money coaching program
Listen to Episode 13 – 7 Questions to Ask to Determine What You Want Out of Life
Listen to Episode 53 – My 2023 Goals for Personal and Business
Get on the waitlist for the upcoming Money Management Mastery Program
Get your question answered on the podcast! Ask your question here.
Struggling with your money? Request a call with me!
Follow City Girl Savings on Instagram
Follow City Girl Savings on TikTok