Did you know April is Financial Literacy Month?
While I think financial literacy should be a focus each and every month, it’s nice to know the need for financial education is being acknowledged.
What steps are you taking to become more financially literate?
I don’t know about you, but had I been financially literate earlier in life, maybe I wouldn’t have struggled so much with debt and overspending.
Had my parents been more financially literate, maybe they could have actually taught me how to save and manage what I had.
We can’t change the past, but we can decide how we want to move forward.
In this episode, I’m sharing some things you can do to improve your financial literacy and take more control of your financial situation.
Here’s a glance at this episode:
- [01:42] In the latest City Girl Solutions Q&A, Raya explains high-yield savings accounts and why they are game-changers for anyone trying to save money.
- [04:25] Did you know City Girl Savings has an online course to help women master the money they make?
- [07:18] Money coaches are not one-size-fits-all. Raya shares the different ways people can work with a money coach.
- [11:43] When you know your learning style, you can find resources in that style to help you retain information – especially educational financial information.
- [15:40] Financial education isn’t just about what others teach you. Your personal experiences play a role.
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Raya and City Girl Savings!” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show!
This helps me support more people — just like you — to make the best money moves as they make their way to their dream life.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. So many great episodes are on the way and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Get on the waitlist for Money Management Mastery!
Learn about my 1-on-1 money coaching program
Join the City Girl Savings Facebook Group
Get your question answered on the podcast! Ask your question here.
Follow City Girl Savings on Instagram
Follow City Girl Savings on TikTok