When I was in my twenties, just the thought of saving six figures seemed out of reach.
I was too busy cleaning up my bad money mistakes from my college days! Some people have to crawl before they walk.
Others can sprint to the finish line.
Regardless, everyone has to take the first step forward.
Whether saving six figures in your twenties sounds like a pipe dream, or you’ve already moved into the next age bracket, you can still learn from someone who’s been there.
In this episode, I’m chatting with Carly of Best Money Class Ever about how she managed to save six figures in her 20s and how she’s continued with those habits today.
Get ready to be inspired to save and cross the six-figure threshold!
Here’s a glance at this episode:
- [04:55] After applying to be a Fidelity financial adviser, Carly realized she wanted to help everyday people manage money.
- [10:30] Carly shares how she got scrappy and started her own business right out of college, even though the country was in a recession.
- [17:20] Breaking down exact numbers, Carly shares how she managed to earn and save six-figures throughout college and in her early 20s.
- [33:30] Did you know Carly lives the RV life? She provides some insight into what RV life looks like for her.
- [50:40] Best Money Class Ever was designed by Carly to help people learn how to manage their money and feel like they are taking ownership of their finances.
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Raya and City Girl Savings!” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show!
This helps me support more people — just like you — to make the best money moves as they make their way to their dream life.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. So many great episodes are on the way and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Follow Carly on Instagram!
Follow Carly on TikTok!
Learn more about Best Money Class Ever
Get the free Best Money Class Ever guide!
Get your question answered on the podcast! Ask your question here.
Struggling with your finances? Request a call with me (and get a budget)!
Follow City Girl Savings on Instagram
Follow City Girl Savings on TikTok