The digital space has taken over.
Whether it’s making money, spending money or creating relationships virtually, the internet has proven to be a lasting way to live life.
City Girl Savings wouldn’t be where it is today without the internet!
If you’ve been wanting to dip your toe into the digital waters, becoming a virtual assistant (also known as a VA) can be a great way to do so.
That’s why I’m so excited to talk with Shatoria of Coin Countin Mama about what it means to be a virtual assistant and how anyone can get started.
There’s a lot of benefits that come from the online space, so why not get a piece of the pie?
Shatoria shares her story about starting as a finance blogger and moving into the virtual assistant world as a side hustle. As she saw how much money could be made, she started helping other women do the same.
Shatoria works full-time, runs a household and still manages to get everything done! We can all learn a lot from her.
If becoming a virtual assistant, or making money online has been on your to-do list, you don’t want to miss this episode!
Here’s a glance at this episode:
- [04:05] As Shatoria got serious about her financial freedom journey, she shares what motivated her to start documenting the process through her blog.
- [17:49] All you really need to get started as a virtual assistant is a computer and the internet! It can be as simple as sharing your skills with the online world.
- [37:55] Struggle with time management? Shatoria shares how she manages her time running a household, working full-time and focusing on her business.
- [41:35] As you get into the virtual space, things become much more flexible. People will conform to your time.
- [50:40] You don’t need a fancy website to get started with offering services. Leverage social media to help you get your first customers.
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Raya and City Girl Savings!” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show!
This helps me support more people — just like you — to make the best money moves as they make their way to their dream life.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. So many great episodes are on the way and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Follow Shatoria on Instagram!
Follow Shatoria on LinkedIn!
Get your question answered on the podcast! Ask your question here.
Struggling with your finances? Schedule a free financial focus call with me!
Follow City Girl Savings on Instagram
Follow City Girl Savings on TikTok
Check out the City Girl Savings blog!