Think about your life and how quickly time has gone up until this point. The thing about time is that it will keep going, whether you decide to make moves or not. I always try to make the most of my time, because if I don’t, I’ll just need more of it down the line. I think setting goals (and working towards them) is a great way to make the most of your time. In this episode, I’m sharing 10 different goals you can set to make the most of your life in the new year, or at any point in time!
Here’s a glance at this episode:
- [01:20] Pause. This is our 50th episode of the City Girl Savings podcast! Round of applause, please!
- [03:01] A Harvard Business Study found that people with goals are significantly more successful than people without goals.
- [06:35] A personal goal to set for the new year should be to start journaling – it can make a huge difference on your journey to personal success.
- [10:00] To build wealth, you need to save AND invest. Get started with a platform like Betterment.
- [12:45] I share my experiences with working with mentors and how those experiences impacted my goal progress.