I’m not a mama…yet. I mean, who knows what the future holds. However, if I were a mom, I have no doubt that my budgeting practices would be taken up a few notches to make sure my kiddos, along with me, my priorities and goals were covered! That’s why I’m so excited to talk with Dyana from Money Boss Mama in this episode. Dyana’s going to share how she budgets as a single mom, makes time for herself and helps set her kids up for success. For all the mamas out there in the City Girl Savings community, this one’s for you!
Here’s a glance at this episode:
- [04:28] Dyana shares how Money Boss Mama came to be and how quickly she saw success with it on social media.
- [09:58] Learn how Dyana felt when she found out she was pregnant and the mindset shifts that happened when she learned she would be a mom.
- [20:47] Dyana challenges listeners to think about their goals as it relates to their kids. She shares how she got her kids started with savings and assets at an early age.
- [32:00] Let budgeting be a liberating experience by recognizing what it actually is and how it can be used to your advantage.
- [37:20] Dyana gives her guidance for current and expecting moms.