While we can’t control outside factors, we can control how we think and react to things that happen in our lives.
Making the shift to a positive mindset many years ago has helped me feel the happiest I’ve ever felt.
Never forget: You have a choice.
Regardless of what happens to you, you can choose to be and think positive, or you can choose to be and think negative.
Specific mindset shifts can help you change how you handle things in your life. These shifts can also have a positive impact on what you do with your money.
If you’re not sure where to start to change your mindset, the thinking shifts shared in this episode can make all the difference.
Don’t feel like you have to make a full change from the beginning. Take it slow.
Sometimes, slow and steady wins the race – especially when changing the way you think and see things in your life and money.
Make a conscious effort to truly shift how you think and you’ll see how your life and money change as a result!
Here’s a glance at this episode:
- [01:31] If you take anything away from this episode, let it be this: You have a choice. You can decide to be positive or you can decide to be negative.
- [02:20] The first mindset shift to help your change your life and money is appreciating the money you currently do have.
- [04:10] The second mindset shift involve removing specific terms from your vocabulary.
- [07:55] The third mindset shift to make is to stop focusing on how far away you are from achieving the goals you have for your life and money.
- [09:16] The fourth mindset shift focuses on perspective. When things don’t go according to plan, look at them as a lesson, not a loss.
- [11:40] The final mindset shift is to start practicing gratitude on a daily basis.
Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Raya and City Girl Savings!” <– If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show!
This helps me support more people — just like you — to make the best money moves as they make their way to their dream life.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. So many great episodes are on the way and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Listen to Episode #4: Why Mindset is Critical and How to Start Improving It
Get Your Start Today Journal