Jennifer Hill, founder of The Hill-Top Services, founded her virtual assistant company to help small business owners and entrepreneurs with all things administrivia. Jennifer talks about how she helps her clients and shares what prompted her to start her business and become a full-time entrepreneur. When setting up processes in your own life or business, Jennifer shares a few tips and tricks to help make routines a breeze. Whether you’re a business owner or just looking for some structure in your schedule, Jennifer stresses the importance of systems and leveraging them to your advantage. Jennifer also shares some of her favorite resources for the systems in her own life and business. Hint: she’s big on writing things down! Tap into the power of systems for your life or business with today’s episode!
Here’s a glance at this episode:
- [03:14] Jennifer shares her experience starting The Hill-Top Services and the tipping point that encouraged her to take the leap to full-time entrepreneur.
- [09:12] The best advice Jennifer can share for those looking to get started or get clear on where to start with setting up systems and routines.
- [17:14] Pen and paper never disappoint! Jennifer shares how writing things down makes all the difference in her own systems and routines.
- [29:29] Jennifer and I discuss why the focus should be on setting up processes in your business, not on constantly marketing to get more clients.
- [37:02] Allow yourself room to make mistakes – that’s where you’re going to learn what does and doesn’t work for you.