One thing I’ve learned over time is that ignoring your past traumatic experiences and running from the feelings gets you nowhere.
Acknowledging your inner child and revisiting your past, as hard as it is, is a necessary step in loving yourself and living your best, happiest life.
Self-Love Coach turned Business Mindset Coach Asia Hilario is joining us on the show today to help teach you how to heal from your past traumas and unlock your future potential.
Asia and I go deep with our discussion on thought control, self-sabotage, self-awareness and so much more.
If you’re ready to step into the woman you were always meant to be, you don’t want to miss this episode!
Here’s a glance at this episode:
- [03:15] Asia created a blog talking about her journey to self-healing and it led to so many amazing accolades and opportunities.
- [14:23] Your reaction to how people treat you can say a lot about your own insecurities. Listen to your thoughts and watch your reactions.
- [27:21] Self-sabotage can happen in many ways. Asia explains how to keep an eye out for the behaviors that are self-sabotaging.
- [36:00] Operating from a place of scarcity means you have the opinion that there’s not enough to go around.
- [42:40] Asia learned that storytelling is her superpower. When she shares her stories, people are impacted in a way she never thought possible.
Rate, Review, & Follow:
Did you love this episode? Are you a fan of the City Girl Savings podcast? If so, please consider rating and reviewing the show!
This helps spread the word about City Girl Savings, and hopefully helps more people make the best money moves possible on the way to their dream life!
To leave a review on Apple Podcasts, click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Follow Asia on Instagram
Asia’s Self-Sabotage Course
Learn more about Asia
Download the Free Money Mindset Worksheet
Learn about Raya’s Financial Focus Coaching Program
Join the City Girl Savings Facebook Group
Subscribe to the City Girl Savings Newsletter!