The time is now to build the life of your dreams!
We’re living in a time where women are making more, out-earning their partners, investing for the long-term and building true wealth.
It’s a wonderful time to be a woman making money, but with the lack of financial education growing up, it’s up to us to bridge the knowledge gap.
When it comes to budgeting and money management, certain activities are guaranteed to set you up for long-term success.
In this episode, I’m sharing 6 money moves you can start implementing now to get the ball rolling on your financial success.
Here’s a glance at this episode:
- [02:20] The first of the money moves to start implementing now is saving for retirement. This is one of the best ways to build long term wealth.
- [05:11] Before you start investing, you’ll want to have a few things in place – paying down high interest debt and saving for emergencies.
- [11:05] Money mindset is a critical part of financial success. Raya breaks down why you past is so important and shares a resource to help.
- [13:50] Commit to doing what it takes to reach your goals. Be okay with sacrifice, discipline and saying no…temporarily.
- [16:00] Be open with your friends, family, and partner about being on a budget. You may be surprised with the accountability you get.
Rate, Review, & Follow:
Did you love this episode? Are you a fan of the City Girl Savings podcast? If so, please consider rating and reviewing the show!
This helps spread the word about City Girl Savings, and hopefully helps more people make the best money moves possible on the way to their dream life!
To leave a review on Apple Podcasts, click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Listen to Episode 107 – Adding Investing to Your Money Goals with Marc Russell
Listen to Episode 1 – Big City Spender to City Girl Saver
Download the Free Money Mindset Worksheet
Learn about Raya’s Financial Focus Coaching Program
Join the City Girl Savings Facebook Group
Subscribe to the City Girl Savings Newsletter!