“Hi, I’m Raya and I’m a recovering structure addict”.
Like most Type A individuals, I thrive on structure, organization, and time-specific tasks.
Unfortunately, my need for structure got so bad that I started dreading quality time with friends and family.
Thankfully, I’ve found ways to stay organized that suit my personality, but those ways are no longer at the expense of anyone or anything!
In this episode, I’m sharing 5 ways a Type A personality (AKA Me) stays organized and sane.
If you struggle with this, hopefully my tips and resources can help!
Here’s a glance at this episode:
- [02:02] There was a point in time where dinner out with her besties felt like a chore to Raya. She knew things had to change.
- [05:26] One of the great things about Asana is that you can color-code your tasks to help categorize everything that needs to get done.
- [08:25] Not only does OneNote help Raya identify her tasks for the day, but it includes the goals she’s working on, so they’re always front and center.
- [13:05] Raya batches tasks like recording podcast episodes and writing blog articles, to help her manage her time more effectively.
- [17:57] Learning how to say “yes” to things that are non-work related has helped Raya utilize her time for things outside of just work and business.
Rate, Review, & Follow:
Did you love this episode? Are you a fan of the City Girl Savings podcast? If so, please consider rating and reviewing the show!
This helps spread the word about City Girl Savings, and hopefully helps more people make the best money moves possible on the way to their dream life!
To leave a review on Apple Podcasts, click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Raya Recommends: Task Management Tool Asana
Learn about Raya’s Financial Focus Coaching Program
Join the City Girl Savings Facebook Group
Subscribe to the City Girl Savings Newsletter!