Ready to get out of debt, reach your savings goal, and finally become FINANCIALLY FREE?
Work one-on-one with Raya to get the financial success you deserve!
I'm Raya, City Girl Savings Founder and Budgeting Coach for women who are ready to breakthrough ongoing financial burdens and achieve true financial freedom.
I, myself, have gone through the trials and tribulations that come with a lack of budgeting experience.
I lived in a big, expensive city, and I wanted to enjoy life. I took trips, I dined out, I bought designer duds. Then, I couldn't pay rent.
I literally walked to my apartment door and faced an eviction notice. Pay in 3-days or get out. Crap. I got paid in 5 days.
This was my wake-up call. All of the "FUN" I had could not save me from being evicted. If I only put aside my rent money BEFORE going on a girl's trip. I worked my tail off those next 3 days, and paid rent with every last cent I had.
After that, I got my sh*t together. I started working overtime. I stopped going out to eat. I got a roommate. I shopped in my closet. I started writing my expenses down.
I created an excel spreadsheet that outlined my expenses. I made sure priorities came before anything else.
Then, I lost my father and had to move back home.
The cost of living in Austin (home), is significantly lower than Los Angeles (where I was living). All of those positive habits I began implementing in LA, continued when I moved to Austin.
Only now, my expenses reduced dramatically. I was no longer breaking even, I was at a surplus.
I started putting everything extra towards my debts. I paid off thousands of dollars worth of credit card debt in just over a year.
Once the debts were gone, it was a whole new ball game. I had a small emergency fund, then a big emergency fund. I'm on track to retire with over 1 million dollars. I was able to start my business, save for retirement, take trips (without using credit cards), and feel the weight of debt and poor budgeting lift off my shoulders. I turned things around, and YOU CAN TO.
If you feel that you will never get out of debt, or you can't control your spending, or you will always be in the same, terrible spot, I have news for you: THERE IS A WAY OUT.
I'm not saying there's an easy way out (what are the odds of winning the lottery, again?), I'm saying there is a strategy you can follow to get out of your whole and breakthrough financially.
I am in the best place I've ever been financially, and it's only up from here.
Now, it's your time.
1-on-1 Coaching Program (12 weeks)
In this 3-month, one-on-one coaching program, we:
- Create a realistic budget and spending plan for your situation
- Track your expenses, spending, and habits to ensure success or fix areas of opportunity
- Identify any fears or negative thoughts around finance and budgeting and work to shift your money mindset
- Work to get the root of poor spending/budgeting habits
- Review all areas of your financial situation to get you set up for success (401k/retirement, savings account opportunities, ways to make bill pay easier, etc.)
- Build positive money and budgeting habits
- Create a plan to diligently pay off debt
- Work to build your savings as quickly and efficiently as possible (without touching it)
- Handle unexpected expenses or setbacks the most financially sound way possible
- Much more
Just like you would hire a trainer to help you get in shape, if your finances need a revamp, hire a coach! This program is perfect for you if:
- You have never been able to create, implement, or follow a budget (like, ever)
- You are drowning in credit card debt, and there *appears to be no way out
- You have a poor relationship with money and you're ready to shift your money mindset
- You can't seem to save anything, at least without touching it
- You make decent money, but can't figure out why there is never any left after payday
- You know you can be doing so much more with your finances, but don't know how or where to start
- You are ready to get to the next level financially and need the accountability and know-how to do so
In this 3-month program (terms can run longer, based on need), you will get:
- 12 one-on-one coaching calls (1 per week)
- Personalized budget and spending plan (created by me)
- Personalized tracker to monitor spending (daily)
- Unlimited text and email access to me throughout the term
- Unlimited feedback on financial decisions and questions
- Review of your current standing and my recommendations on improvements
The number 1 question I get asked is:
Why should I pay for something when there are plenty of free or low-cost options available?
My answer is:
Similar to a personal trainer for your health/weight, you can have a personal trainer for your finances.
You don’t necessarily hire that personal trainer because you don’t know what to do, right? You already know you need work out and eat better.
However, you hire that trainer to get to the nitty gritty of your health/weight issues.
You work with them to get the right plan for you to follow to reach your goals.
You work with them for a specific amount of time with the mindset that you will take what you learn and grow/implement on your own.
The same applies to a finance/budget coach (aka me). You know you need to avoid overspending and budget better, but having someone hold you accountable, map out a plan of attack, and learn what you need to do to grow/implement on your own, yields true long term success.
Quick fixes often don't get to the root of the problem and often don't lead to success or consistency long term.
If you are ready to breakthrough your ongoing financial burdens and achieve true financial freedom, what are you waiting for?